TopNavBar



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Pine Needle's 2011 Retreat at St. Andrews

I have just returned from The Pine Needle's annual retreat at St. Andrews House in Union, Washington. The setting was amazing! This was my first experience teaching at a retreat and I loved every minute! I sewed, laughed, cried, ate very well and enjoyed meeting a wonderful group of women who are now my friends ... and of course the view of Hood Canal with an occasional glimpse of the Olympics was soothing perfection:



Evening view:


Getting situated in the sewing room:


The living room:


The living room has a great ceiling:


In addition to "sewing sewing sewing", throughout the weekend there were surprise "Secret Pal" gifts. Saturday evening included a bonfire and white elephant gift exchange that proved hysterical! Most sought after gifts were a 9-in-1 emergency light, a ceramic chicken lamp and a chef's apron printed with the statue of David. Oh my!


St. Andrews House website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!