TopNavBar



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Maggie Maggio's Smashing Color Workshop

Last Saturday, I was so fortunate to attend Maggie Maggio's Smashing Color workshop at the Pine Needle in Lake Oswego. Maggie looks at color in a unique way. I understand more about color than I ever have before and can hardly wait to take her next class. I am also eager to mix an entire color triangle using polymer clay so I better understand neutrals and their undertones.


Here's a collage I made in class from magazine clippings everyone shared. I don't know that I've ever made a collage before. It was an interesting experience and definitely yielded a color palette that I'm eager to use in a quilt.


 And on the way home, I was rewarded with a beautiful sunset:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!