TopNavBar



Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pine Needle Winter-Spring 2012 Catalog

The Pine Needle's Winter-Spring 2012 catalog is here! It's in the mail and should be arriving in your mailbox soon. Here's a photo of the cover:


Winter-Spring 2012 Catalog
Of course I adore all the new fabrics from Marcia Derse ... she is one of my absolute favorite designers these days! I am loving the new designs by Metropolitan Quilts (Milan and Valencia especially) ... and the new "Antique Rose" Block of the Month that will start in May ... one of the best BOM quilts I've ever seen!

And then there's the Lemoyne Star workshop that Maggie is teaching ... if you are at all interested in stitching Lemoyne Stars, the ruler from Deb Tucker makes it so much easier!

New flannel quilts that I love are Timberline and Hearth and Home.

The catalog has has three quick and easy projects that can be made in an afternoon or a day:
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!